Since a brand new year has excitingly began, there’s no better time to check out great online shopping deals for any occasion. Obviously, it’s important to get the best deal possible when shopping online. Whether you’re looking for those new shoes your daughter has been asking for, or that hot new video game your son can’t wait to get his hands on, or even a great new outfit for yourself for date night, it’s important to know where you will get the best bang for your buck. It makes all the difference in the world getting those shoes and clothes online for the best possible prices. So we’ve narrowed down the top five most popular price comparison websites to help you get through the new year with just a little more in your wallet:
- Google Shopping: Google Shopping is probably the largest and best known comparison shopping engine. Products submitted to Google Shopping will also be displayed on standard Google search results and are integrated with Google's pay-per-click platform, Adwords.
- Nextag: Nextag has been in operation since 1999 and has as many as 30 million visitors each month. Nextag is consistently a top performer for traffic and conversions on CPC Strategy's quarterly review of leading CSE's. You can list products, event tickets, real estate, and even travel bookings.
- Price Grabber: In addition to presenting products on its site, PriceGrabber has a market research tool, Market Report, that allows retailers to track consumer purchase and product pricing trends. When you list your products on PriceGrabber, you'll also be listed on Yahoo Shopping which is a nice added bonus.
- Shopping.com: Shopping.com is part of eBay's family of companies and is another great channel for merchants to put their products in front of perspective buyers. Shopping.com also partners with The Find, another CSE on this list.
- Shopzilla: With about 40 million month visitors and a pedigree dating back to 1996, Shopzilla is one of the best choices for ecommerce merchants looking for some extra sales. This comparison shopping engine has an impressive 100+ million products listed.